Anti-Static Flame Retardant Safety Vest - Class D
Working in a factory with flammable or molten materials? Or maybe at a planned burn on the farm? No matter what the job, our Class D anti-static flame retardant safety vest will keep you safe in the toughest environments.
The Class D flame retardant vest is perfect for daytime use, providing hi visibility under natural light, and flame retardant treated to meet or exceed AS2755.2-1985 - so you can be sure you’re wearing the best.
Available in a huge range of fluro and hi vis colours, our vests are made from a tough, anti-static material that is so lightweight you could wear it for hours.
Complete the look with your own logo or design
Our flame retardant safety vests are fully customisable, so you can add any logo or design that you need and we will screen print it for you.
With our easy online booking, and super fast shipping, you’ll have your safety vest in no time!
- Breathable lightweight, anti-static and flame retardant - perfect for daytime use in all conditions
- Huge range of fluro and non-fluro colours
- Fully customisable with your style or logo
- Tough zip or convenient velcro fastening - it’s up to you!
- Massive range of sizes from XS-10XL - we have the right fit for you
- Flame retardant to meet or exceed AS2755.2-1985
- Fluro designed to meet or exceed AS/NZS 4602.1:2011
- All of our anti-static flame retardant safety vests are manufactured in Australia
- Garment designed only for daytime use, intended to provide the user with high visibility in daylight conditions and generally not for use under artificial light.
- Fluorescent materials made from material meeting AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 requirements, normal purposes are orange-red or yellow.
- Non-fluorescent material, where safety requirements require a garment to be made from a material that can’t take a fluorescent pigment like a non-fluorescent colour or certain natural fibres class NF as per AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 may be used instead.
- Clothing design, clothing shall be an item of clothing or a combination of items of any desired style or type which as a minimum covers the upper torso.
- There shall be a minimum visible area of background material determined to be no less than 0.2SQM on each of the front and the back of the garment meeting the requirements of either fluorescent or non-fluorescent materials.
Here at Green Triangle Distributors, we are committed to delivering quality products at a great price so you can be confident of value for money. And we make it easy too!
Just make your selections from the menu on the right, upload your logo and text, or choose from one of our popular customisations, and we will deliver straight to your door.
If you’d like to talk to us about your purchase or customisations, we’re here to help! Simply call our customer service team on (03) 5561 1424 or send us a message on our contact page.